Friday, July 20, 2012

I am still here

It's been a while since I've posted anything and I've broken my goal in actively communicating to my journal of a new beginning, but I am here to break the chain.  I've been involved with so many things and I've been stuck on thoughts of certain relationships.  As tomorrow keeps coming and my hopes keep growing for a better tomorrow I am still aiming for a better me.

In changing and maintaining a peaceful mind I've entertained myself in reading more self-help books.  I just recently finished reading The Story of a Soul by St. Therese of Lisieux.  It was a very interesting autobiography that expressed her loyalty to her belief and love for God.  It was very inspiring to see how much she gave herself to Him.  I am amazed and proud of her devotion to God. I just started reading the following book on my 'To Read List',  "Th Art of Happiness" by The Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler,M.D.  I'm excited to finish the book and write all about it.

It's amazing how there are many people searching for inner happiness and love.  It definitely gets hard learning how to love oneself through the toughest insecurities and still be able to search for happiness.  I've struggled with certain insecurities that have taunted me till now, but enough is enough.  It's time for me to appreciate me.    

I've made it my duty to look for different outlets to release some stress and zone out the things that have no significance in life. I've realized that there's so many things that I've allowed to negatively affect me.  It would be people or things that have no relevance to my life and its useless constantly fighting it off. I've kept myself closed in a box for quite some time but now I fear no one and I will attain what I set my mind for. I pray that I acknowledge what needs to be worked on in me to become a better person.  Live, Love and Laugh a phrase worldly known.

Stay tune for topics such as Tom boy meets Girl.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment